Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Karma

So, it's been several months since writing. But I feel that an update is in order.

The docs have put you on bedrest in order for you little wee one to survive and what do you do? Go shopping, at the mall to get of all things, and I'm sure it must have been an emergency, Legos. Shocking!!! Legos and then out to get Mexican food. Bed rest? 1cm remaining of amniotic fluid? Are you kidding me? I just don't get where you think that everyone is supposed to believe your lies. "I'm hemorrhaging, I've been admitted to the hospital. They want me to stay until I deliver. But I just can't be away from my son for 10 weeks." What an absolute selfish cunt you are!! Unbelievable!!!! If my doc said to me your baby may die and has a greater chance at survival if you stay in the hospital where we can monitor yours/baby's condition, you bet your big fat ass I would stay there. People would bring your son to visit you. What a complete loser, idiot you are!! And the fact that your husband puts up with your insane drama shows what a loser he is. You accused us of trying to cause harm to you and your unborn child and you wished that karma would hit again and again and again---well guess what sista, you got your karma IN SPADES. You claimed for the first four months that the baby was a boy, that you were not going to have a boy that you didn't want a boy. Too bad, you are having a girl. What a shame that you can't keep your mouth shut. Karma, reaping what you sew...it all comes back to bite you in the end now doesn't it. I accused us of harming you and your child and now you may loose it and your own life. Dear, dear, dear...you are one pathetic, sorry excuse for a human being.

Sometimes I just have to get it out of my system!!

No comments:

Post a Comment