Monday, February 15, 2010

Sorry SOD

I just want you to know exactly what I think of you. I think that you are without a doubt the most selfish, coniving, sorriest excuse for a human being that I have ever met. Why can't the boy stay with his Dad this evening. Oh is it because it's your day? Nevermind that you have him on Dad's two days Wed & Thurs, oh but that's because Dad's at work. Well that is soon to change you gump faced, baboon, bastard. Sorry sack of rot!! Sorry foks, just had to let that out!! It's coming to an end soon very soon!!

1 comment:

  1. I must say what an absolute idiot I think that you are!!! Cannot believe that you are reproducing again. What a joke!!!!! Let's see why I cannot stand you and find you so pathetic:
    Pathological liar
    Stupid
    Defamation of character
    Poster child for narcissistic personality disorder
    Too stupid to live!!
    Can not believe that you are not working because you have morning sickness. You have focal segmental glomerulosclerosis, can't take your diuretic, yet you constantly are eating foods that are not good for you and expect sympathy from everyone.

    Why do I care? Because you are the sorriest excuse for a parent that I have ever been around. You talk the talk but you do not walk the walk. Let your child do whatever the hell he wants to do just so that he will still love you. Let's just say sis that he loves you unconditionally but respect ha!! You have none from the child. You do not deserve respect. Oh my God what are pathetic fool that you are.

    ReplyDelete